1. What is your full name?
Aldis Aleron Alderone... My, uh... My parents had a thing for alliteration. My code name Is yè yīng, we'll just go by that, if that's alright.
2. Where and when were you born?
January 23, while my mother, father, and brothers were visiting my grand parents in Wuhan, China. We returned to Vermillion city as soon as I was old enough to travel.
3. Who are/were your parents?
... My parents... we're very good people. My father made some mistakes, long before I was born, but they killed him and my mother in the end. My mother's maiden name was Yue Zhōu. My father was Donato Alderone, and he met my mother on what he told her, and us, was a business trip to China...
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Three older brothers, Alfred, Alexei, and Alistair. They ... are very little like our parents, with a cruel streak that must come from a distant reletive. They fought amongst each other, and with me, as long as I could remember. But when our parents were alive it was hardly more than brotherly squabbles. After they died, they all turned on each other. Constantly at each others throats. When we joined the Rockets, they had other outlets for their cruelty, I think... The last I heard of them, they all seemed to be getting along quite well. I don't see them much anymore.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
I live at the Saffron City Rocket base, in Barrack Sixteen with the rest of the... experiments.
6. What is your occupation?
A play thing? A tool? Officially, A disgraced Team Rocket member forced into scientific experimentation to make me less, and more, than human. I have no official job, as of yet, except to be poked, prodded, and leered at.
7. How would you physically describe yourself?
Um. Kind of stocky, though I used to just be kind of short. My skin has a sort of dusky orange color to it since the Morph Project finished with me, and I hate it because I look like I have a stupid, fake tan. I have faint, black stripes on my biceps, ribs, back, thighs, and cheeks. My hair is sort of a sunset-orange-color, with cream colored bangs. it sweeps back and jags out at the back of my skull. My ears are in the right place, but they are canine ears, with slightly rounded cream tips, as well as an obnoxiously fluffy cream colored tail I must constantly brush. My canine and eye teeth are elongated and sharp. My eyes are still brown.
8. To which social class do you belong?
... None of them, as far as i'm aware or concerned.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
No allergies, or diseases that i've found out about yet. I cannot sprint for long distances due to my higher body temperature, since my human skull isn't designed to vent heat away from my brain. I could easily over heat and die. I have trouble spending long amounts of time in a high-heat environment, as it makes it harder and harder for my body to vent the excess heat through my skin. I have to drink more water than most people to remain hydrated, and i'm often 'drying out'. I'm also easily disoriented by high pitched noises, or extremely loud sounds.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right-handed, though I have better aim with my left--I just can't throw things as far with it.
11. What does your voice sound like?
Uhh... I don't know. One doesn't usually listen to their own voice, right? um. I guess it's kind of... Quiet and a litle bit monotone, it kind of has a weird accent but it's not Itailan or Chinese...I don't know. it's kind of husky since the Morphing.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Um... Oh, well, I guess I say 'Um' and 'Uh' a lot, because I try to think about what I say before I say it.
13. Are there any sensitive places on your body?
I don't like the sides or back of my neck touched without permission, I don't like the new tail or ears touched. My neck feels vulnerable, and I don't like being reminded of the new features. Plus there are too many nerve endings in the ears for me.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I constantly mess with my tail because the mats annoy the living shit out of me for some reason. My hair is the same way, to a lesser extent. It tangles more now. I have kind of an issue with eye contact, it either makes me shy, uncomfortable, or angry. I also tend to peek around corners before I go around them, I don't know why I do this, but I always have. I also have a bad habit of chewing on edges of my sleeves.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Which part of it? Before I turned nine, my childhood was normal, full of peace and a loving family environment. Then a monster murdered my parents, and I don't remember having a childhood after that.
16. What is your earliest memory?
Um... Before the.. incident it was of my mother. Nothing in particular, just a vision of my mother, her face and her voice and her smell and of her singing a song to me. After the incident it is of Hourig's face looking up from my arms.
17. How much schooling have you had?
Not much, I was in school before I lost my parents. I didn't go for at least a year after, maybe longer... I attended here and there after moving in with my uncle, but eventually stopped attending.
18. Did you enjoy school?
I did, but I was young, so mostly for my friends. And as I got older, just as a reason to get some time away from my brothers. I still like to read, and I like to learn... I don't have much chance these days.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
Team Rocket, mostly. Though my mother taught me basic cooking skills, and her recipe book taught me the rest. My father taught me a lot of things, but they're not skills I can really explain. I taught myself to train pokemon.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
My mother, and my father. My mother was a clever, funny, loving woman with an amazing capacity for patience and forgiveness and understanding. She was beautiful and easy to idolize. My father was a kind man, fair in his judgement, with equal love for me and all my brothers, and a fierce love for my mother. He was protective and did his best by his family... He wanted to make his wrongs right...
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
When I was younger, my brothers and I squabbled, but we were mostly just being brothers. And there were a lot of us, so it was to be expected. I was an obedient, clever child so my parents and I never had issues. After we moved in with my uncle, it was constant fighting.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A freelance Pokemon Trainer, or a chef.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
I loved to read, and to explore the shore and the cave near my house. Above all that I liked to cook with my mother. When I lost my mother, my favorite activity was to teach Hourig, and to learn from Hourig. Just to be with Hourig.
24. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Um. I can't even remember his name. My first male crush, way back just before I dropped out of highschool and still thought I was 'experimenting'. ... John or... Jake or something. Maybe Jack?
25. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Yes, I haven't really had the opporotunity to have a relationship.
26. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Uh... Well, I used to be a normal human... I guess my parent's murder, and, uh, my brother giving up and forcing us into Team Rocket shaped a lot of what I did, and do. And since the Morphing... I mean, I guess just Rocket's tests found out my 'abilities'.
Part 3: Past Influences
27. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
My parent's murder, getting Hourig, and my first escape.
28. Who has had the most influence on you?
My Boss, unfortunately. After that, Hourig.
29. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Uh... Training Hourig to be the way she is now... And possibly actually succeeding in escaping from team rocket, if only for a short while.
30. What is your greatest regret?
Signing my name on that Sign up Sheet of The Damned.
31. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I... try not to commit acts of evil... But I suppose, sending a pokemon into battle knowing it would die... and fighting pokemon when I knew I would kill them... And hardly regretting it. I don't doubt i'll commit worse acts, the longer I stay here.
32. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
34. How were you as a child?
fine, okay... I guess ... A lot more friendly, a lot more outgoing.
35. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
My mother and father never would have died. I... there has to be something I could have done.
36. What is your best memory?
The day I first saw Hourig. The first time in a year, at least, I had felt anything. it was becoming self aware, empathetic, a creature of emotion all over again, all thanks to her.
37. What is your worst memory?
The... The execution of my parents.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
38. What would you say your favorite Pokémon is?
Ninetales, full of intensity and cunning, balanced with grace and an amazing capacity of love. Even before the murders, my mother always brought Ninetales to mind. My father though... -chuckles- My father always made me think of Nidoking. He was a big man, scary on the surface.
39. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
I like to think so, not that it has much effect on what goes on down here on Earth.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I consider myself a realist with pessimistic tendencies.
41. What is your greatest fear?
losing Hourig, and ...Never getting out.
42. What are your religious views?
I don't hold much stock in the Gods, what interest of theirs are we? But... I feel if the Boss continues what he's doing, we'll soon find out how much interest they have in us.
43. What are your political views?
I've never had much time to learn about them, but I know corruption when I see it.
44. What are your views on sex?
Certainly not the first thing on my mind these days, though I think i'd probably be the type to hold out for true caring and emotion. If I still have it.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
I will if I have to, to get where I want to be, though I'd prefer not to. You never know if people are parents, or loved ones. There should be other options. On the other hand, killings that don't involve or effect me, are neutral in my eyes. That sounds very self centered.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
I've seen the worst human beings can do, I will not talk about this.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I beleive in soul mates, and true love. But I don't believe in perfection. There will never be anything out there that is perfect. there will be flaws, there will be complications. And in all likelihood, you'll have to settle for someone who isn't your true love. My parents were extremely lucky to have found that.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
in my situation? Surviving, and getting out of it.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
I speak when spoken to, for the most part. My feelings are my own, but if I have something to gain by speaking up, I will.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Probably, but I can't think of them at the moment... Other than absolutely hating people who obsess over revenge.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
I will never stop running.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Myself, my freedom, and Hourig.
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
I tend to be rather distrustful and introverted, I haven't gotten the chance in a long time to get close to someone... Not that I wouldn't like to. But I tend to be loyal to the point of stupidity (which is why i'm here, if I had disowned my brothers like I would have if i were smart...) and protective
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Hourig. It has been Hourig since my first memory after my parent's murder. And, to a lesser degree, myself.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
Excluding the dead, the only person I respect these days is myself.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
I have no human friends anymore, and Hourig is unavaiable to me... for now.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I don't think that I have, no.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
I... don't give much thought to this. I haven't got time, nor the emotional capacity right now. I suppose... I tend to be introverted, I guess someone willing to tolerate my being in a shell, and ... someone who can actually make me care about someone who isn't myself, or my pokemon.
60. How close are you to your family?
I loved my parents, before I lost them. My brothers are no longer kin to me, and I do not care what happens to them.
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
no. I'm at an age where I would have liked to be starting a family, at twenty four, but... this is an impossibility and may remain that way forever.
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
I... Myself, and Hourig. I know that at least she would lay her life down for me.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Myself, because no one else can be trusted with the job, as far as humans go. And hourig, and the rest of my team.
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
I doubt that anyone human would.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
I wish I knew his name so I could curse him properly. More than I hate any Rocket, any Boss, I loathe the man who murdered my parents. executed them.
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Mostly, I avoid conflict and bide my time.
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I'm not given that chance very often, but I will if I must.
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
I hate crowds
69. Do you care what others think of you?
No, not really. not any more.
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
I like to cook, and to read. When I had the chance, I liked exploring new places. I like plants, as well, though I never learned much about gardening.
71. What is your most treasured possession?
I... wear my parent's wedding rings on a leather string around my neck.
72. What is your favorite color?
Celadon. The color, not the city, obviously.
73. What is your favorite food?
Kaya-Bao. Um. they're these dumplings with a coconut jam...I... it's kind of funny, because I never liked them when I was a kid, but my mom made them all the time because they were her favorite food... A... a few years after she died I saw them in a market and bought one, and I didn't know why... but I loved it then, and I still do. I wish they weren't so hard to find. And then I love canolli too, always have.
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
anything, really. Mythology is a favorite, along with historical fiction.
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
Music, mostly, but anything that can incite emotion.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I never really get the chance to drink, but I rather like it. I smoke cigarettes and dont' care one way or another if I quit or keep it up, so I just keep it up because its easier.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
If not being examined , I usually sit and read in my room.
78. What makes you laugh?
... this... Oh Gods, don't mock me for this but. Puppies, of any sort, when they gambol around and act all clumsy. Also, slapstick humor can usually get a chuckle out of me.
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
Revenge killings bother me, but not much other than that. not any more.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Read. Find a window, sit and smoke.
81. How do you deal with stress?
Mostly ignore it. Shut off. Or fight back the cause of the stress.
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I tend to be rather spontanious in the making of my plans, but I do usually have a plan.
83. What are your pet peeves?
overkill, in general. People obsessed with Asian culture in a ridiculous sort of way. Before the Morph, i took after my mom a lot, no one believed me when I told them I lived in a mostly-italian style household and was from Kanto.
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Wake up, make bed, get dressed and report for duty. return to pajamas, return to bed, sleep. Repeat.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Emotional stamina. I don't just... give up on going on.
86. What is your greatest weakness?
At the same time... I wish i were ruled by emotions, I would be able to restrain myself a little better. See, logically, when something is stupid.
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I could connect with people more easily. And... in a way, I wish I had been malleable enough to simply integrate as a rocket. Ingnorance is Bliss.
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
I tend to be quite introverted, mostly because I've not met anyone in a long time I wanted to talk to.
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
I tend to be organized. It's easier to keep a clear head.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I'm good at pretending I don't feel things when people want me to, I'm good at pretending to be loyal, I'm good at ... marching on. I'm also good at, on a more carefree note, cooking. I'm bad at knowing when to quit, I'm bad a making good choices, i'm bad at caring.
91. Do you like yourself?
I'm neutral about it.
92. What would you say is your theme song?
Probably SING by My Chemical Romance.
"Sing it out/Boy they're gonna sell what tomorrow means/Sing it out/Girl before they kill what tomorrow brings/You've got to, make a choice if the music drowns you out/Raise your voice every single time they try and shut your mouth"
"Generation nothing/Nothing but a dead scene/Product of a white dream/I am not the singer that you wanted, but a dancer/I refuse to answer, talk about the past, sir/Wrote it for the ones that want to get away./
And maybe Rise Against's Re-Education Through Labor
"Chased down like dogs we run from/Your grasp until the sun comes up"
"I won't crawl on my knees for you/I won't believe the lies that hide the truth/I won't sweat one more drop for you"
93. What songs reminds you of someone else, and who?
mm... Norah Jones' Nightingale reminds me of my mother, if only because that's what she called me.
94. What's the ringtone on your phone?
"Prayer of the Refugee" By Rise Against
"We are the angry and the desperate,/The hungry, and the cold,/We are the ones who kept quiet,/And always did what we were told."
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
I just want to get out. I want to control my own life.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I don't. I don't truly expect myself to make it that long. if I do, I want to see myself out.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I wouldn't like to die, but... I can probably see myself killed after one two many escape attempts.
98. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Hmm... Escape again. Just to say that I died a free man. I'd also release Hourig, Kun, Mei and all the rest.
99. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Leaving as much destruction of Rocket property as possible in my wake.
100. What three words best describe your personality?
Reserved, Desperate, tumultuous
101. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Cold, treacherous, disloyal
102. Infamous last words?
"You'll never own me again."